This is the Cliff Palace or at least a portion of the Cliff Palace. The Cliff Palace was built in the late 1100's to about the middle of the 1200's over about 60 years. It it is the largest of the cliff dwellings and can be visited on a ranger led tour. About 100 - 130 people lived here. It was abandoned in the 1300's for unknown reasons.