Scattered in a line south of San Antonio are four missions dating from the 1600's. They remain active Catholic parishes. The grounds, visitor center and exteriors are managed by the National Park Service. They are small but very attractive.
"We who have fled to him for refuge can have great confidence as we hold to the hope that lies before us. This hope is a strong and trustworthy anchor for our souls. It leads us through the curtain into God’s inner sanctuary." Hebrews 6:18b,19 NLT